好友

积分

职业侠客

跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2011-6-9 12:49:00 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览

亲爱的芳芳,

经过一个晚上的睡眠,出了一身汗。早上醒来,觉得我的感冒已经好了。我还是吃了药,就出发去火车站了。
本来以为在美国的安检要比中国严,没想到居然那么松。进出地铁、火车站都没有安检程序,更没有遇到警察要检查我的证件。一个朋友曾对我说:从外面看美国,似乎很不讨人喜欢,可是一旦你身在美国,你会发现它挺可爱的。我有同感。
我正坐在去往华盛顿的火车上,刚刚经过了一个城市和一个很大、很清澈的湖。过道旁边的一个胖男人打起了呼噜。
我有好几次去了唐人街。唐人街并不是一条街,而是有很多中国人和中国商铺的一个区域。当我走在那里的时候,我感觉很奇怪。那里全是中国人、中国餐馆、中国字,很多人拿着中文报纸。一刹那我有些恍惚,似乎我身在中国的某个城市。你是不会喜欢这儿的,因为这里很脏,地上有很多痰。
火车停在一个站,我不知道这是哪儿。有人下车,有人上车。
我曾经去了好几次学术讲座。在这样的场合,我几乎一句都听不懂他们的英文,我只是观察他们的表情和语言之外的一切。当时我深有感触:语言不仅仅是一种交流工具,一种语言是一种文化。如果不掌握这种语言,我将永远是个游客。昨天,在电话里和你谈到这些,你说听不懂也是一种听,语言是非常有限的,因为听不懂反而会注意其他的东西,这不是也很好吗!你说的很好,我记的徐冰曾经谈过这个问题,换个角度看问题,劣势就变成优势了。凡事都没有好坏之分,只要我用心来感受就可以了。
火车停了,又开了,广播里说下一站就是华盛顿了。
有一天,我被安排去参观一个公墓,那是一个非常大、非常美的墓区。墓地的建筑极为奢华,当然也有很简单的,简单到只是一块石头。讲解员不时的会停下大巴,为我们讲解某个墓碑主人的故事。她说的那些人,有独立战争时的英雄,有音乐家,还有某个名人,甚至还有一个马的墓碑。我很喜欢这儿的环境,到处都是草地、树林和湖泊。
火车快要到站了,我只好停笔。
照顾好你自己。

Dear Fang,

After a night of sleep, in addition to sweat. I feeling that my cold is better when I wake up. I took the pills and proceed to the railway station.
I have thought security in the United States is strict than China, but it’s so loose. And out and into subway, railway stations do not have security procedures.It’s never happen that the police to check my documents. A friend said to me: From the outside of the U.S., it seems very not pleasant, but once you are in the United States, you will find it quite lovely. I agree.
I am sitting on a train going to Washington, it has just gone through a city and a very big, very clear lake. Aisle next to a fat man playing a snore.
I went to Chinatown several times. Chinatown is not a street, but there are many Chinese and Chinese shops in the area. When I walked in there, I felt very strange. There are many Chinese, Chinese restaurants, Chinese characters, a lot of people holding Chinese newspaper. In that moment, it seems that I was in a city of China. You will not like it here, because it’s very dirty, a lots of phlegm on the floor.
The train stopped at a station, I do not know where it is. Some people get off, some people get on the train.
I have went to several academic lectures. In such occasions, I almost could not understand a word of their English, I'm just observing their expressions and language other than everything. I was emotionally: Language is not just a communication tool, a language is a culture. If I do not learn the language, I will always be a tourist. Yesterday, on the phone and you talk about these, you said that not understand is another hearing, all the language is very limited. because do not understand,I will pay attention to other things, this is not a bad thing! You are right, I remember Xu Bing had discussed this issue, from another point of view, disadvantage becomes advantage. Don’t judge it’s good or bad, as long as I can to feel with my heart.
The train stopped, and moved, the radio said that the next stop is Washington.
One day, I was scheduled to visit a cemetery, it was a very large, very beautiful cemetry. The building is very luxury , of course, there are some is simple, simple to just a piece of stone. Instructors stop the bus, explained the story of a tombstone owner. Sivle War hero, a musician, as well as a celebrity, even a horse's tombstone. I love the environment , full of grass, woods and lakes.
The train will reach the station soon, and I had to stopp writing.
Take care of yourself.

Mu
May 27,2011
分享到: QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
分享分享0 收藏收藏0 顶0 踩0

主题

好友

1万

积分

略有小成

Heilan Super Team

2#
发表于 2011-6-9 13:58:13 |只看该作者
写得真好啊!你的这些状态,真让我感到最好的艺术确实就是生活本身。艺术,正是为我们的生命提供了一种艺术所要求和所相伴的生活,作品只是这一生的生活中的星辰而已,这份延续一生的生活才是整个漫漫宇宙的幽暗之光。我是否要偏激一点说:有了这整个宇宙的光,就是少几个星辰,又怎样呢。生活才是最大的艺术。自身处于生活中的态度才是可能创作好而独特作品的温床。
真羡慕你有张芳这样的好伴侣。她说的话多好啊:“听不懂也是一种听。”最重要的是,这种话语的交流,只针对你们双方具有唯一性,这样你们各自在这个世界上无论处于怎样的境况下,就都有一个最底限的安全感,无论在什么情况下,你都知道,有一个人,他/她最、最了解你,总在等待你、接受你。没有失败而言。也不需要所谓成功。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

论坛游民

3#
发表于 2011-6-9 16:06:49 |只看该作者
真美好。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题